Why editors reject manuscripts?
Webinar Objective :
- To sensitize the audience about the norms of good scientific writing.
- To share the finer nuances of writing manuscripts; to improve their quality and value for publication.
- To enable the audience to understand the review process and requirements for manuscripts published in science journals.
The examples used in the webinar will be used in the context of medical science, but will be generic enough, if participants from other faculties wish to participate.
Speaker: Dr. Chetna Desai.
M.D. CMCL FAIMER Fellow
Chief Editor, Indian Journal of Pharmacology
Department of Pharmacology
B.J.. Medical College
- Researchers who wish to learn the skills and the art of writing manuscripts that are worthy of publication.
- Researchers who wish to minimize rejection of their manuscripts
- Potential reviewers of scientific journals
- The webinar registration link is generated only once, please store the link in a secure place to attend the scheduled webinar.
- There is no limit to registration, but joining on webinar is on first come first serve basis to maximum of 100 attendees
- If you can't make it live, register anyway and we'll send you a copy of our live recording.
- Please login into the webinar at least 15-20 minutes ahead so as to avoid last minute delays - common troubleshooting during /before webinar
- Please provide correct mobile number to get sms notification (only for Indian users).
- When you confirm for webinar, you are automatically signed up for our newsletter, in case you don't want to receive newsletter please unsubscribe on receipt of first newsletter.