Sample size calculations: basic principles and common pitfalls
Date: February 23 2015 Time: 12:00 - 13:00 IST
Due to unavoidable circumstances this webinar has been postponed to 23rd of Feb (scheduled to be held on 12th of Feb)
For those who whish to get the webinar participation certificate, click here before registering for webinar
Webinar Objective :
- To sensitize the audience about Importance of Sample size .
- Basic statistical testing
- Strategies for minimizing sample size
- Different method/ software used to measure Sample size
- Common Errors in Sample Size calculation
Speaker: Dr. Atul V. Trivedi
Community Medicine Department,
Government Medical College. Bhavnagar.
Prior to, this he was working at B.J.Medical College, Ahmedabad as a Assistant Professor
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate Student of Medical College
- Ph D. Research Scholar
- Junior research fellow
- Medical Educators
- All Who are doing or planning to start research
- The webinar registration link is generated only once, please store the link in a secure place to attend the scheduled webinar.
- There is no limit to registration, but joining on webinar is on first come first serve basis to maximum of 100 attendees
- If you can't make it live, register anyway and we'll send you a copy of our live recording.
- Please login into the webinar at least 15-20 minutes ahead so as to avoid last minute delays - common troubleshooting during /before webinar
- Please provide correct mobile number to get sms notification (only for Indian users).
- When you confirm for webinar, you are automatically signed up for our newsletter, in case you don't want to receive newsletter please unsubscribe on receipt of first newsletter.