Plagiarism in Research
Webinar would cover:
What It Is
- Legal Implications
- Types of Plagiarism
How to Avoid It
- Proper Quotations
- Proper Citations
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate Student of Medical College
- Ph D. Research Scholar
- Junior research fellow
- Medical Educators
- All Who are involved in research and writing of paper/thesis
Speaker: Dr. Chinmay Shah
He is currently working as an Associate Professor in Govt. Medical College, Bhavnagar.
He has pursued MBBS, MD (PHYSIOLOGY), PGDHM, Sujok Therapy, PG Diploma in Health Professional Education.
- Fellow of GSMC- FAIMER Regional institute 2008.
- Fellow of College of Chest Physician. New Delhi 2004
He has done almost 20 Research Projects which include completed as well as in progress.
He has written 3 books:
- Handbook “Last Minute Revision in Biochemistry for Homeopathic Student”
- Online book on Basic Workshop On Medical Education Technology (e-book)
- Editor in 10th Year Celebration of GSMC-FAIMER : Reflection of Fellow
To his credit lies 37 articles in international journals and 45 articles in national journals. He is also an Editor/Reviewer 23 journals.
He has been a guest lecturer in many courses. Dr. Chinmay has presented papers on 58 topics.
Award and Achievements
- IMA Medachievers award for 2014 by IMA HQ for contribution in Health care on 1st July 2014 by Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare and also Union Minister of PMO
- The webinar registration link is generated only once, please store the link in a secure place to attend the scheduled webinar.
- There is no limit to registration, but joining on webinar is on first come first serve basis to maximum of 100 attendees
- If you can't make it live, register anyway and we'll send you a copy of our live recording.
- Please login into the webinar at least 15-20 minutes ahead so as to avoid last minute delays - common troubleshooting during /before webinar
- Please provide correct mobile number to get sms notification (only for Indian users).
- Register on http://Healtheventz.com for newsletter regarding upcoming webinars and Healthcare events