Asia Pacific Association of Medical Journal Editors (APAME) associates with Healtheventz.com
Asia Pacific Association of Medical Journal Editors associates with Healtheventz.com for series of webinars.
APAME Webinars are a series of online interactive presentations on topics of current interest in research and publication in the health professions. The webinars offer an exciting opportunity to engage online with an internationally acclaimed expert and like-minded colleagues from around the globe in a live, one hour discussion. Webinars are available to members FREE of charge.
APAME is a nongovernmental , nonpartisan and nonprofit organization that intends to support and promote medical journalism in the Asia Pacific Region by fostering networking, education, discussion and exchange of information and knowledge.
The Association is closely affiliated with the WHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific which hosts the Western Pacific Region Index Medicus (WPRIM) and the WHO Regional Office for South East Asia which hosts the Index Medicus of the South East Asia Region (IMSEAR). Cooperation with the World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), Eastern Mediterranean Association of Medical Editors (EMAME), Forum for African Medical Editors (FAME) and other international associations in the field of medical journal publishing is sought and encouraged.
For APAME members:
APAME members interested to deliver “a talk” on any topic related to research or publication may contact Dr. Chinmay Shah (Chair, IT and Library Committee (2014-16), Asia Pacific Association of Medical Editors)
- Jose Florencio F. Lapeña Jr. M.A., M.D., FPCS
President, Asia Pacific Association of Medical Journal Editors (APAME)
- Managing stress in healthcare professionals.
- Webinar on Measuring research impact: citation metrics in scholarship
- Informed Consent Process
- Publishing Ethical Research: Practical Applications and Resources
- Application of appropriate statistical test in medical and health research
- Good Clinical Practice Workshop
- Why editors reject manuscripts?
- Sample size calculations: basic principles and common pitfalls
- Plagiarism in Research
- Effective leadership for better medical care.
- Quality Management System & ISO 15189 implementation in Healthcare